***Warning very very lonnnnnnnnggg post, but you won’t be bored !***
Have you noticed that the number of “runs” held this year seem to have increased? I think it’s great! Some of the run are organised for charities and others are just as fun competitions. Among the one’s i’ve heard of are the Mens’s Health and Shape Night Run which i hosted with my buddy Fiqrie, the Adidas King of The Road, Standard Charter Marathon, The PJ Half Marathon and the list goes on.
Great stuff, cause you get to test your physical endurance, hang out with friends, get some motivation and maybe win a medal in the process. Which is why I compiled all these cool infographics for you. It’s all about running, how to prevent injuries and how to pick the right things for you. Have fun reading and learning
1. The best way to start of the running infographics. The Ultimate Runner’s Guide infographic by http://greatist.com/. Nearly everything you ever needed to know in an infographic. Click on the image to see the full size version.
2. Found this pretty cool. Now i know how the hell barefoot running came to be. Along with the shoe evolution.
3. Here’s something i never considered. How Running shoes could do harm to my feet and legs.. really?
4. Once you get the interest to run, now have the interest to know how to prevent running injuries.
5. Some info about how long it takes to burn off those calories.
6. This is very very handy! I’ve aways pondered bout how to pick the right running shoes. So far I’ve tried like 4 different brands.. my personal favs so far are Nike and New Balance. Click on the image to see the bigger infographic
7. Another one on how to pick the right shoes. This is clearer to see compared to the first. But both are equally good as info.
8. If you are just starting out in running. Here’s a guide on how to train yourself.
9. Here’s a simple summary on the Power of Running. how many calories you will burn for a male and female. Though it shows mostly the stats for those in the USA.
10. This was just a fun to know. Who would win.. the fastest man on earth or the cheetah?
11. Understand which muscles are worked when you sweat it out on the Treadmill. This is great as a training ground before you go into a full fledge marathon.
12. Most of all never forsake speek for good form!
13. Prepare your mind for the marathon. Click on the image for a bigger picture.
14. A visual guide to marathon running. Really like how the graphics and info is made to follow a road.
15. Last but not least take a look at these simple tips on running.
Leave A Message
Powered by Facebook Comments