Gossip Bites 2

Gossip #1

Ashton Kutcher Replaces Sheen as Highest-Paid Actor on TV plus he throws a party and Jon Cryer talks on Sheen’s death

 

Ashton Kutcher has replaced Charlie Sheen as the highest-paid actor on television, bringing in $700,000 per episode of “Two and a Half Men,” reports TV Guide Magazine.

In its annual “Who Earns What” issue, the magazine says that Kutcher’s salary — which equates to $16.8 million for a standard 24-episode order — is actually $500,000 less per episode than what Sheen made last season, before departing in ignominy earlier this year.

While Jon Cryer’s “Two and a Half Men” character might shed a tear or two over the death of bad boy brother Charlie Harper, in real life, that highly anticipated demise will bring big laughs, according to the star.

“They managed to bring in Ashton in a really terrific way,” the actor said. “I mean, Ashton just did the show on Friday and he tore the roof off the place. He was amazing.” the first show will reveal Sheen’s character died in a “meat explosion.” In fact, according to Cryer, it’s too amazing to be believed.

In the end, Cryer insisted that he wasn’t really allowed to say much about the storyline, but he assured the KTLA hosts that sitcom fans shouldn’t worry about a downer of a death ruining the show.

“I’ll tell you, it’s funny,” he said. “So if that’s sitcom appropriate, I think (the writers) nailed it.”

IMAGE: Two and a Half Men

 It didn’t take long for Ashton Kutcher to become the most popular guy among the cast and crew of “Two and a Half Men.”

Charlie Sheen’s replacement on the the smash CBS sitcom threw an impromptu “first day party” for the entire show’s staff after the first day shooting the new wrapped on Friday, an insider tells Us Weekly.

 ”Everybody is loving Ashton on the set,” the source raves. “He’s really coming off like a cool low-maintenence guy, and with everything that went down with Charlie everyone is breathing a sigh of relief.”

Unlike 45-year-old Sheen’s drama, “He jokes with the crew, has no tantrums, he comes in well studied in his lines — it’s such a nice change. So far there have been no issues and everyone is really happy with how it’s working out.”

Adds the source: “Nobody is missing Charlie right now.”

 

 

 

Gossip #2

Confirmed! J. Lo will be back on ‘Idol’ next season

If the executive producer says it’s happening, it must be true: Jennifer Lopez will be back in her judging chair when “American Idol” returns next season.

“I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of ‘American Idol,’ is back for the next season,” the show’s executive producer, Nigel Lythgoe, told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show Wednesday. That means Lopez, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler are all on board, and naturally, so is Seacrest.

Earlier, all signs seemed to indicate that Lopez, the lone holdout, would be re-joining the show. Cécile Frot-Coutaz, the CEO of the company that produces “Idol,” FreemantleMedia North America, told the Wall Street Journal’s Speakeasy blog, “We’re in good shape. No worries. No dark clouds on the horizon.”

This is fantastic news for the show, as the Tyler-Jackson-Lopez combination seems to be a winning one: “American Idol” was nominated for 10 Emmy Awards. It’s also fantastic news for Lopez, who is said to be looking at a Simon Cowell-like payday for her return.

 

 

 

 

Gossip #3
Horrible Bosses star – Aniston is talking marriage and family??
IMAGE: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
Just four months together, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are taking lavish getaway vacations and discussing making their relationship permanent, according to sources.

As Aniston, 42, and Theroux (who turns 40 on Wednesday) kick back on an extended getaway in a $7,000-a-day cliffside compound in Kauai, Hawaii, the hot twosome have more on their minds then coconuts, cocktails and outdoor yoga.

To that end, health nut Aniston is making sure her body is in tip-top shape to conceive while on the island — hiring a private chef and doing at least 45 minutes of yoga daily.

“She’s detoxifying,” an island source says.

The “Horrible Bosses” star’s pals aren’t surprised in the slightest by Aniston’s race to become a mom with Theroux. “Jen hasn’t felt this way about anyone since Brad,” a pal says of Aniston’s ex-hubby Brad Pitt. (Aniston has had a famously rocky romantic life — with fizzled romances with Vince Vaughn, John Mayer and a slew of others — since her 2005 split with Pitt, 47.)

Gossip #4

Lebouf and Jonas ignore one another???

PIC: Shia LaBeouf and Joe Jonas Ignore Each Other?

Twentysomething hunks Shia LaBeouf and Joe Jonaswere two ships passing in the night — er, day — in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s most eligible singles

Shaggy-haired and furry-faced LaBeouf, 25, headed to lunch at Cafe Med wearing a red t-shirt, jeans and shades.

Directly in the Transformers: Dark of the Moon‘s path in Sunset Plaza? Sexy singer Jonas, 21, wearing an inside-out “I Love Rock ‘N Roll” t-shirt, jeans and shades. As photos attest LaBeouf and Jonas passed one another without a hello or nod of recognition.

PHOTOS: Joe and ex Demi Lovato

No word yet on whether the two in-demand stars have ever met at any Hollywood functions.

 

Gossip #5

 

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s divorce proceedings have taken a backseat to their two children, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s divorce proceedings have taken a backseat to their two children, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

PHOTOS: Jennifer and Marc in happier times

The former couple, who announced their split July 15, were seen in the backseat of a red convertible near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton, New York, TMZ reports. (See the photo here.)

PHOTOS: All of Jennifer’s exes

According to 42-year-old Anthony’s rep, the Latin crooner was in town to visit his children. (In addition to his two kids with Lopez, Anthony has three additional children: one out of wedlock, and two with his first wife, Dayanara Torres. It’s unclear which children Anthony was visiting.)

PHOTOS: Jennifer and Marc in happier times

The former couple, who announced their split July 15, were seen in the backseat of a red convertible near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton, New York, TMZ reports. (See the photo here.)

PHOTOS: All of Jennifer’s exes

According to 42-year-old Anthony’s rep, the Latin crooner was in town to visit his children. (In addition to his two kids with Lopez, Anthony has three additional children: one out of wedlock, and two with his first wife, Dayanara Torres. It’s unclear which children Anthony was visiting.)

VIDEO: What went wrong in J.Lo and Marc’s marriage?

An insider recently told Us Weekly that Anthony isn’t quite over his ex, 42, who signed on for another season of American Idol Wednesday.

“His mood shifts from blaming her to begging her to take him back to telling her she is destroying his life,” the insider told Us. While hashing out the details of their impending divorce, Anthony was “being difficult on every little point…He wants to prolong things so she reconsiders.”

 

 

 

 

Gossip #6

Code blue! Sony greenlights ‘Smurfs 2′

With “Smurfs” becoming perhaps the biggest surprise hit at the box office this summer, Sony announced Tuesday that it’s moving forward with a sequel.
 
“Smurfs 2″ will debut Aug. 2, 2013, the studio said, with Jordan Kerner serving as producer.

Bing: ‘Say Anything’ sequel?
 
Sony didn’t release any other details, including whether or not Neil Patrick Harris will be back to take on the live-action lead role.

“Smurfs,” produced at a cost of $110 million, has grossed $135 million after less than two weeks of worldwide release (the film went wide internationally last weekend in 23 territories).

Also: ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ already getting sequel

Projected to take in no more than $30 million in its domestic premiere two weeks ago, the film outperformed expectations, grossing $35.6 million, and it nearly topped the underperforming “Cowboys & Aliens” for the box-office crown that weekend.
 
Sony acquired the project on turnaround from Paramount and produced it in-house.

 

 

Video: ‘The Smurfs’ Trailer

 

 

 

 

 Gossip #7

James Franco tells Conan about his failed foray into amateur porn

James Franco.. i love you and i’m so glad your foray failed!.. REALLY!

At least that’s what the star of “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” seemed to indicate during his “Conan” appearance Tuesday night. Namely, that he once tried to make an personal-use amateur porn movie … and it didn’t go over so well.

“When I was young, it’s not like I went down to Van Nuys and tried to break into the porn industry,” he told Conan O’Brien. “I got a video camera and my girlfriend and I decided to film ourselves, and watched it back and said yeah, let’s never watch that again.”

Franco manages to squeeze in feature film acting, performance art, soap opera appearances and considerable time at the universities, but the sex tape does appear to have been his Waterloo. And he will be appearing in a film whose subject is porn: “Cherry,” where he’ll play a lawyer who gets involved with a young adult movie star.

 

 

 

Leave A Message

Messages

Powered by Facebook Comments